Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh, Picasa!



Last night, I found a new hobby. It is actually long ago that I started to have passion in this, but I never bother to try. It's photography!
It came suddenly to me last night when I was looking at my old photos that I found they were so plain.
So, I tried to edit them using Picasa. It was when I wrote the previous post that I found that if I really want to write something on my blog, I should put more effort in it. That is how it started. 
I took some old photos and edit them one after another.Looking at how beautiful they became, I felt so happy and wanting to do more. I spent few hours and in the end I slept at 4 am. Turned out that editing pictures is so easy and no matter how stupid or outdated your camera is, you still can improve the photo. 
Sometimes, what it takes to succeed is just daring to try. I wasn't really sure that I can do it, but having to learn it step by step, I know it wasn't so difficult.In fact, it's so much fun!!
Now I know, I have found my passion back. Thanks Picasa!!

So, these are some of old photos that I have edited.I know they don't look so impressive because I just snap the pictures with my phone and one stupid camera I bought last 2 years (and tossed it in the drawer for like gazillion years),but at least I think they are quite OK.

Taken last year in Malacca, when were resting on the grass after a long walk around Malacca City
One of the pictures I took in a car
A photo that symbolises our love
My beloved hubby
Me again, duh!
My biggest passion, my big cat, Ang Ang.
Thanks for being such a big cat!
No wonder I can't save much.
My younger brother, Azmi with Mimi, the mother of 8 other cats of mine
Yes, I have 9 cats!

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

photography is fun.. but im not really into it =P

Post a Comment

What do you say?