Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Love To Touch My LG Phones!!


The monster is back!! Rawwwwrrr!!!
But this time, this monster won’t bite, or kill.
This monster comes bringing you very happy news!!!

This monster is so generous to give out LG Cookie series touchscreen phones to you!!


This hot stuff comes in 3 variations for all budgets and personalities.
They are LG Cookie3G (LG KM555) , LG Cookie Plus (LG GS500) and LG Cookie Fresh (LG GS290).
Of course with bigger screen, nice colour and functions!!!
It’s just so hot!!!!
And what’s even hotter?????
There’s a MONSTER PARTAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I beg your pardon??
Is it a PARTAYYYYY????????

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!
It’s PARTY time, people!!!!!

But, it’s for all nuffnangers!!!!



                      
But before you can grab all these, all you need to is just posting a blog post to get the invites!
It’s easy…Just follow these 3 simple steps:

1. Write a blog post titled "I Love to Touch My _____". Remember, let’s not state the naughty things you like to touch.
2. Include the following image in your post
3. Shout it out loud that you’re going to the LG Cookie Monster Party!
4.Lastly, just fill in the form after you have finished with your blog post.
To make things easier, just go here.
Then, if you’re invited, they will send you an email. Just hope and pray!

Then, if you get the invites,you don’t want to come plain.
Think about the costume you’re going to wear because it’s a MONSTER party!!!!!!
BUT, REMEMBER THE DRESSCODE: MONSTERS!
You may come dressed like this....
or like this

or are you brave enough to simply wear this? 
Hahahahhahaahah!!!! I bet you won't!!
Or grab a crippled, ugly and scary fake hand like this?
Or maybe wearing a stupid mask like this?
I bet, all will have fun selecting costumes for this great party!!

I wanna grab one cute monster outfit and have fun at the party!!!
So, all monsters, watch out for me..

LET”S PARTAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owh, by the way…
Are these monsters too?




I have NO idea!!!
These are too cute to be called monsters!
But, one thing for sure, I wanna grab the costume and go there!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you say?